The Nowe Ogrody development is a contemporary and functional housing/commercial więcej »
The office building located at 19 Ratajczaka Street in Poznan was built in the 1950s. Its location at the junction of Ratajczaka Street and Taczaka Street in the very city centre makes it one of the most attractive and prestigious office and commercial buildings in Poznan. The building is located within the triangle demarcated by three centres of city life: Stary Rynek (The Old Market) – locals’ and tourists’ all-time favourite, Stary Browar (The Old Brewery) – Poznan’s most preferred shopping, art, and business centre, and the so-called Okrąglak (The Rotunda) – a masterpiece of Polish post-war modernism.
The building was fully modernised and rented out. Following its major overhaul, the building now has:
- functional layout with open spaces that may be freely arranged or converted into daylit office spaces of approx. 30 sq m each,
- large reception at the entrance and spacious halls on each floor,
- quality interior finishes,
- mechanical ventilation and air conditioning installed in office spaces,
- modern thermal/heating installed,
- new TN-S electrical installation,
- complete wiring system including telephone and electrical, and computer lines in skirting ducts running along the load-bearing walls,
- back-up power supply system for data processing rooms (servers) located on each floor and with monitored access (ensuring high data protection against loss, damage, or theft),
- structured technical and telecommunication wiring installations,
- integrated burglar alarm system with access control sub-system,
- CCTV system within the halls and corridors,
- other customised high-tech solutions.